Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA)
• Led weekly strategy and requirements sessions with the product owner and project stakeholders to define the FY2017 project vision and subsequent sprints for the SAMHSA Extranet site and distill it into 100+ user stories
• Collaborated with the UX and Development teams using JIRA and SharePoint to document detailed acceptance criteria, research future functionality and associated risks, and present completed work at client demos
• Analyzed and documented team agile practices as an IBM Federal Agile Team SME, recommended strategies to incorporate Scrum more effectively, and worked with the Project Manager to implement project changes
• Documented functional requirements for 75+ notifications sent via email, text, and voice.
• Produced technical specifications, including data mapping, process maps, and system triggers.
• Designed HTML5 email templates, high-fidelity prototypes, and content messaging.
• Coordinated end-to-end testing for six releases between the vendor, QA team, and client.